It’s a wet and windy day here so far on day 2 of the PAS show. Footfall is a lot less than the first day, however, we are still having plenty of interest and doing demonstrations which are turning into great leads for us. We have met some really great people here and can’t wait to start helping them with the security requirements let’s hope the sun will visit us later.
It’s a wet and windy day here so far on day 2 of the PAS show.
- Recent News
- #Trafficlights help control people numbers is vital now
- 24hr CCTV MONITORING
- A New Start, its a New Year and a New Opportunity to Tackle Keeping Your Business and People Safe
- Additional cameras added today at Hyundai Bridgend
- After a year like no other, we all deserve a break this Christmas
- Although there’s positive news on the horizon, the Covid-19 vaccination is not quite here
- Are you worried about how to protect your people and your business? Get in touch to find out more about our fever detection testing. We're here to help
- As more people return to work – did you know that SECURE IT can protect your site 24/7 365 days a year?
- As more people return to working in their offices –did you know that SECURE IT can protect your building 24/7 365 days a year?
- As the Summer Holidays begin - are you sure your premises or site are protected by a Seamless Security System?