CCTV INSTALLERS, INTRUDER ALARM, ACCESS CONTROL & FIRE ALARM
Secure IT provides our clients with complete, upfront assessments to design and implement the right CCTV setup – a closed circuit television (CCTV) system from South Wales’ and South Wests’ fastest growing top-quality video surveillance provider will ensure you keep your products, personnel and facilities safe.
- 26% Rise in stolen farm vehicles
- 3.7% Rise in animal theft
- Losses to British farmers - £50m in 2018
- Farm theft claims are at a 7-year high
- High Def quality images - Full-HD or 4K
- Receive alerts straight to your phone
- View your cameras from anywhere in the world
- Self-powered and wireless systems available
Our systems can include movement detectors, vibration detectors, door protection and many more.
We install reliable alarm systems that include Domestic Intruder Panels, Smart Alarms and Commercial Intruder Alarm Systems.
- Control from anywhere via a mobile phone App
- Self-monitored systems
- Complete perimeter protection
- Voice notification
HOME & BUSINESS
- Integration with CCTV cameras
- Wired or Wireless alarm systems
- Panic button for emergencies
- Aniline, Fire & CO2 detection
From a simple standalone access system to more complex multi door systems controlled via a Smart device or PC.
Our access control systems can help you control your building and keep secure specific areas, ensuring staff and visitors access authorised areas.
- Swing Gate
- Slide Gates
- In-ground Gate Operators
- Self-powered automatic gates / barriers
- Key Fob entry
- Biometric finger print entry
- GSM Intercom Voice / Voice & Video
- Wired or Wireless Voice / Voice & Video
FIRE ALARM & FIRE RISK ASSESSMENT
Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
These systems ensure that a fire is detected quickly and a warning given, allowing people to escape safely and emergency services to be notified. An early warning via an effective fire alarm system is absolutely critical to minimising damage and threat to human life in the event of a fire.
Fire Risk Assessment (FRA)
We provide each of our customers with a comprehensive and detailed fire risk assessment report.
If you are concerned with Fire Risk Assessment compliance, legislation, insurance or feedback from the Fire Officer, please don’t hesitate to give us a call.